The response to the events of Orlando are varied. I'm horrified at what happened. If you were not horrified, sad, empathetic or something similar then you need to go. Your presence in my life is a privilege, not a right. I don't care who you are or how long I've known you. There is no place in my life for anyone who thinks of anyone as less than human. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out,
As far as you all are concerned I'm a card carrying, flag waving Ally. Previously I had been against labels as I thought that they separated us as a people. We all have to stand for something or we'll fall and be part of the ignorant masses. Love is a human experience that all should share. It's not a political statement or a cause for division. Nor is it an excuse for violence.
As far as you all are concerned I'm a card carrying, flag waving Ally. Previously I had been against labels as I thought that they separated us as a people. We all have to stand for something or we'll fall and be part of the ignorant masses. Love is a human experience that all should share. It's not a political statement or a cause for division. Nor is it an excuse for violence.